Submit Your Resume
This Level II trauma center offers varying specialized services and is looking for someone to be an integral part of the growth and development of a brand new vascular private practice group! If you're looking for a rapidly growing community that maintains a smalltown feel, look no further.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Vascular Surgeon
- Anticipated start: Spring/Summer 2023
- EMR: CereCore
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range from $200000 – $400000
At least 3 years of vascular surgery experience -OR- equivalent case volume
Support established vascular surgery group with access to 2 cath labs and all the modern instrumentation and equipment needed!
Private practice, developing new program, inpatient/outpatient
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement