RNFA / CSFA – Travel to Perm – Cardiac Surgery – OR-only
Submit Your Resume
- OR only, Cardiovascular Surgery RNFA / CSFA, first assist and vein harvest
- Must have 4 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery -OR- equivalent case volume
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
- EVH (Maquet) and first assist experience required
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
Full Time Benefits
- $75 – $90 / hour for travel assignment based on assignment type and related experience / case volume (permanent salary set by client)
- Full time travel benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.