Physician Assistant, Perm, Cardiovascular Surgery, Full Scope (OR / ICU)
Submit Your Resume
- Cardiovascular (CV) Surgery Full Scope (OR & CVICU / Floor) Physician Assistant
- Monday-Sunday schedule: mix of 8 and 24 hour shifts
- 2-3 cases/day
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range around $120000 – $180000 / year
- Must have 3 or more years of Cardiovascular Surgery and critical care experience in Cardiac ICU and Step Down unit
- Vein harvesting experience in a cardiovascular operating room setting is a must
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.