Neurosurgery PA / NP
Submit Your Resume
Join the neurosurgery team at this locally owned, not-for-profit institution that serves twelve counties in northern South Carolina! Winner of the American Hospital Association McKesson Quest for Quality Prize, you will also be living in one of the country’s named All-American Cities. Award winning school options for your family: public, alternative, or vocational – the district was awarded the Palmetto’s Finest Award.
- Neurosurgery Advanced Practice Provider
- Anticipated Start: Fall 2023
- Schedule: M-Th 8a-5p, F 8a-2p
- No Call Requirements
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range around $120000 – $180000
- South Carolina
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in neuro or ortho surgery -OR- equivalent case volume
- Daily patient volume: 20-24/day, outpatient
- Pain management and clinic work
- Prior experience as an RN in neurosurgery a plus!
- Bedside procedures and patient management experience required
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
APP, Physician Assistant, Physician Associate, Nurse Practitioner, Neuro, Neurology