Submit Your Resume
New, modern medical office and hospital! Join this strong physician network to provide diagnostic care in close coordination with the cardiovascular surgery team. Nestled in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, this full-service, acute care, med/surg hospital is a great place to relocate!
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Anticipated start: Spring/Summer 2023
- EMR: CereCore
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range from $200000 – $400000
- At least 3 years of interventional cardiology experience -OR- equivalent case volume
- Fully integrated office space on hospital's campus with ARNP support from hospital and practice
- Close care coordination with the CV Surgery team
- Procedures: interventional radiology comfortable with diagnostics
- Conditions treated: coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, peripheral vascular disease, etc…
Who is CT Assist?
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
Competitive compensation and benefits packages
A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement