Heart & Lung Transplant ICU APP, locums
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next locums assignment? Join the premier cardiac surgery staffing company and let us take care of all the details. We prioritize relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement, and are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Heart/Lung transplant ICU Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Anticipated assignment: November 2023, 26+ weeks
- Schedule: 3 12hr shifts, nights/weekends, 7p-7:30a
- EMR: Epic
- California license and DEA required upon presentation
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in critical care and/or lung transplant OR experience in cardiac ICU and step down unit as an advanced practice provider
- Supporting all transplant CVT patients
- No cap on census, but avg is 10
- ECMO skillset preferred
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
Full Time Benefits
- $80 – $130 / hour based on related experience/case volume
- Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
PA, NP, Physician Associate, cardiac, transplant, ICU, CVICU, CTICU, CCU, stepdown, critical care