Full Scope Cardiothoracic Surgery APP, locums
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next locums assignment? Join the premier cardiac surgery staffing company and let us take care of all the details. We prioritize relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement, and are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle. We can’t wait to hear from you!
This assignment will take you to the North Dakota/Minnesota border to the region’s cultural, retail, educational, and industrial center! Lots of opportunity for outdoor adventure on your days off when you’re here.
- Full time locums Cardiothoracic Surgery OR / Floor / Clinic, Physician Assistant
- Anticipated start: July 1, 2023 for 13+ weeks
- Rotating Schedule, M-F
- OR-only Call during the week(1:3); hospital rounding call during the weekend (1:2)
- EMR: Epic
- North Dakota
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery -OR- equivalent case volume
- Required: EVH (Maquet) and 1st assisting
- Radial harvest skills preferred
- Procedures: CABG, Valves, TAVR, no transplant, no vascular
- Scope: 80% CVOR, 10% rounding, 10% clinic
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
Full Time Benefits
- $80 – $130 / hour based on related experience/case volume
- Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
PA, Physician Associate, Advanced Practice Provider, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, cardiac, endoscopic vein harvest, EVH, CVOR, CABG, thoracentesis, central line, arterial line, chest tube, CVICU, floor, clinic