CVOR Scrub RN, travel
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next travel assignment? We’d love to hear from you. We are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle.
- CVOR Scrub RN, travel
- ASAP start, 17+ weeks
- M-F, 8hr days; 1:2 weeknight and 1:2 weekend
- Must be flexible to cover any of the CVORs as needed (4 conventional CVOR suites and 3 hybrid OR suites)
- Types of cases: cardiac, transplant, ECMO, VADs, CABGs, valves, etc…
- Very high acuity, so previous travel experience required
- Competitive compensation ($950-$1200/wk based on related experience/case volume + $1,589 weekly tax-free living stipend) and benefits packages
- Certified by The Joint Commission
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
KEYWORDS: cardiac, cardiovascular, cardiothoracic, CVOR, surgical technologist