CVOR RNFA, travel
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next travel assignment? We’d love to hear from you. We are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle.
- Cardiac surgery RNFA, travel
- Circulate, Scrub, First Assist, no EVH
- 12 weeks, November 2023 – February 2024
- 12hr day shifts, 7a-7p, no weekends
- 1 weeknight call and 1:5/1:6 weekend call
- 5 or more years of experience
- ACLS/BCLS required
- EMR: Epic
- Competitive compensation ($2000-$2200/week based on related experience/case volume + $1659/week tax free stipend) and benefits packages
- Certified by The Joint Commission
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
KEYWORDS: cardiac, cardiovascular, cardiothoracic, first assist, CVOR, CABG, scrub, circulate