CVOR RN, Travel
Submit Your Resume
- CVOR RN (sorry no STs for this position)
- 13 week assignment with high likelihood to extend if desired
- 3 12s or 4 10s
- Hours: The position can be 3-12’s, 4-10’s, or 5-8’s.
8 Hours shifts are 0630-1500 Monday – Friday
10 hour shifts are 0630-1700. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday are our busiest days, so likely to have Wednesday or Thursday as a scheduled day off.
12 hour shifts are 0630-1900. Monday, Tuesday, and Friday are our busiest days, so likely to have Wednesday and Thursday as scheduled days off.
Call: 6-8 days of call including a Friday-Monday weekend of call per 4 week schedule period
Holidays: No In-House Holidays Scheduled – Call only
- Wilimington, DE
- 2 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery
- Busy program, including cases on weekends when on-call
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
Full Time Benefits
- $75 – $90 / hour based on related experience/case volume
- Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.