CVOR NP, locums
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next locums assignment? We’d love to hear from you. We are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle.
- Vascular Surgery Advanced Practice Provider
- Mostly OR, may follow patient to ICU if needed
- ASAP start, 13+ weeks
- M-Th, 7:30am-4pm, no weekends, no call
- Must have 3 or more years of vascular surgery first assisting experience in wide variety of vascular surgery cases -OR- equivalent case volume
- Competitive compensation ($90-$120/hr) and benefits packages
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- Full benefits package
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
KEYWORDS: vascular surgery, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, cardiac, endoscopic vein harvest, EVH, CVOR, CABG, Valve, TAVR, radial, open harvest