Submit Your Resume
Join New York's largest healthcare network and one of the nation's leading cardiac surgery programs! This team does more than 3,500 heart per year, and you will be joining a team of regionally and nationally recognized cardiac surgeons. Take your family to see the Empire State Building, a show on Broadway, or just enjoy the borough's parks and food!
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant – CTS (Variable)
- Anticipated start: December 2023
- Schedule: Full Time, Days, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Call: shared call, rotating nights/weekends
- EMR: Epic
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range around $120000 – $180000
- New York
- Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
- Initiates, documents, and communicates the plan of care and follows up to ensure complete screening and preparation of patients.
- Performs daily patient rounds.
- Writes orders for medications, laboratory work, and diagnostic tests.
- Interprets laboratory and test results.
- Confers with attending physicians, residents, nursing staff, and/or other care providers to ensure optimum quality of patient care.
- Upon discharge, notes discharge summaries, prescriptions, and any referrals on patient charts.
- Informs patients of the necessary post-discharge care instructions.
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery / CVICU -OR- equivalent case volume
PA, NP, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, cardiac, endoscopic vein harvest, EVH, CVOR, CABG, thoracentesis, central line, arterial line, chest tube, ICU, CVICU, CTICU, CCU, stepdown