Critical Care Surgery Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Submit Your Resume
- Critical Care Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Anticipated Start: early 2024
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range around $120000 – $180000
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in Critical Care -OR- equivalent case volume
- Bedside procedures and patient management experience required
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
cardiac, cardiovascular, cardiothoracic, CVOR, CVICU, CTICU, EVH, CABG, thoracentesis, central line, arterial line, chest tube, endoscopic vein harvest, first assist