Critical Care NP/PA, Locums
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next locums assignment? We’d love to hear from you. We are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle.
- Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider
- November start, 26+ weeks
- 3 12hr shifts, rotating days/nights/weekends
- Call, as needed
- Required areas of proficiency: central lines, arterial lines, moderate sedation, intubation assistance, rounding with patients, mechanical circulation support
- California license and DEA required in order to be presented
- EMR: Epic
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery / CVICU -OR- equivalent case volume
- Competitive compensation ($70-$80/hr) and benefits packages
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- Full benefits package
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
KEYWORDS: Physician Assistant, Physician Associate, APP, PA, NP, Nurse Practitioner, critical care, central line, arterial line, chest tube, ICU, CTICU, CCU