Cardiothoracic Surgery OR-Only PA, Locums
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next locums assignment? Join the premier cardiac surgery staffing company and let us take care of all the details. We prioritize relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement, and are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle. We can't wait to hear from you!
- CVOR-only Physician Assistant
- Anticipated start: Spring/Summer 2023
- Schedule: 4 10hr shifts
- Call: shared 1:2 or 1:3 weeknights
- EVH: Vasoview Hemopro 2
- At least 5 years of cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery experience -OR- equivalent case volume
- EVH and first assist required; ability to do radials a plus!
- Procedures: CABG, valve, Ao Arch, Ao Dissection, VA ECMO, Impella 5.5 insertions, HMII pump exchanges, HM3 insertions, and heart transplant surgeries
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
- $95 – $125 / hour based on related experience/case volume
- Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.
Physician Associate, Advanced Practice Provider, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, cardiac, endoscopic vein harvest, EVH, CVOR, CABG, thoracentesis,