Submit Your Resume
Small but mighty cardiac program looking for someone interested in helping to build a program! Recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission, a designated STEMI receiving center, and a Certified Cardiac Care Hospital. This position lands you in a mid-sized city with regional parks, mountains, and the bay within a day’s drive!
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Anticipated start: Spring 2023
- EMR: Cerner
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range from $600000 – $900000
- At least 5 years of cardiothoracic surgery experience -OR- equivalent case volume
- Valves, Aortic dissections, Coronaries, and some Thoracic cases
- No TAVR, ECMO, Vascular, or Transplant
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, cardiac, CABG, aortic aneurysm, aortic valve, mitral valve