Submit Your Resume
Looking for an experienced surgeon to grow a cardiovascular program with over 10 years serving Michigan in a full range of cardiovascular services from Open Heart Surgery to TAVR. Just a short drive from Detroit, Lansing, and Ann Arbor, you can enjoy some of Michigan's top metro areas without sacrificing the small-town feel.
- BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- 300 hearts/year
- VAD, CABG, TAVR, mitrals; no ECMO
- OR call only
- EMR: Epic
- EVH: Maquet
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range from $750000 – $900000
- CME allowance, Paid Vacation, Professional Liability, etc…
- APPs and first assist support staff in the CVOR; established CVICU team
- Academic and leadership opportunities with area medical schools!
KEYWORDS: cardiothoracic, cardiac, CABG, aortic aneurysm, aortic valve, mitral valve