Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Medical Director
Submit Your Resume
Lead the cardiac surgery team in this state-of-the-art facility, named a Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital in the nation by Thomson Reuters!
- Board Eligible / Board Certified Cardiac Surgeon
- Join engaged, progressive practice
- 3 – 3.5 days per week in the operating room, 1.5 days per week in clinic, flexible schedule depending on needs of the team.
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range around $700,000 – $950,000
- At least 3 years Cardiac surgery experience -OR- equivalent case volume
- the latest in cardiac technology, minimally invasive techniques and robotic assisted surgeries
- provide preventive cardiac and vascular care, cardiac rehabilitation, outpatient follow-up including nutrition services and pain management, as well as non-invasive testing and procedures
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement