Submit Your Resume
Join a hospital community that is truly unique – the health system of choice in the area and loved by patients, families, employees, and providers. Patient care is priority and physicians move into shareholder status after 2 years where they can attend board meetings and have a voice in decisions and future direction!
- Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Anticipated start ASAP
- Schedule: 3-4 days in surgery (1-2 PPD); 1 day in clinic (10-12 PPD),
- On Call: 1:3 weekends (APPs help with rounding)
- EMR: Epic
- Salary set by client, equivalent positions range from $200000 – $400000
- At least 5-8 years of cardiothoracic surgery experience -OR- equivalent case volume
- Must be comfortable with CABG, aortic valve, mitral valve, thoracic, and aortic dissection; no vascular cases (separate vascular surgery department)
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, cardiac, CABG, coronary bypass, aortic aneurysm, aortic valve, mitral valve, aortic dissection, thoracic