Cardiac Progressive Care RN, Travel
Submit Your Resume
Looking for your next travel assignment? Join the premier cardiac surgery staffing company and let us take care of all the details. We prioritize relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement, and are committed to helping you find the assignment that best fits your skills and lifestyle. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Cardiac Progressive Care RN
- Anticipated start: ASAP, 13+weeks
- Schedule: Full time, 12hr shifts, nights
- On call: rotating weekends and holidays
- New Mexico
- 3 or more years of cardiac RN experience
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
- 18+ bed telemetry/progressive care unit coverage
- Must have successfully completed at least one previous 13wk travel assignment
- Willingness to float
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
Full Time Benefits
- $1,240-$1,440/week based on related experience/case volume, plus tax-free stipend!
- Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.