Cardiac Cath Lab RN – Travel
Submit Your Resume
- Cardiac Cath Lab RN
- ASAP, 3-6 months minimum
- Experience with supporting cardiologist with cardiac catheterization, Swan Ganz, pacemaker, TEE/CV, IABP, Percutaneous Coronary Interventional procedures and other minor procedures requiring moderate sedation administrations
- Cerner EMR experience a plus
Who is CT Assist?
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement
Full Time Benefits
- $3000 – $4300 / week based on related experience/case volume
- Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week
CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.